Statemenf of Faith
- The Bible is God's Word, inerrant & inspired by God to man.
- The Trinity of God: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, in the flesh by His virgin birth.
- Jesus Christ lived a sinless life. He became SIN & died on the cross in our place.
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead, now glorified.
- Jesus Christ ascended into heaven & sat down at the right hand of God as our mediator.
- Man was created in the image of God. He sinnned by disobeying God & separated from God.
- Man's nature is corrupted & is in need of a new life through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is offered free by God's grace through faith, not by works.
- We receive the Holy Spirit as a testimony the moment we trust Christ as our Savior.
- The Holy Spirit reveals & glorifies Christ. He convicts & draws sinners to Christ, gives new life & continually dwells in them from the moment of spiritual birth
- Every believer is called to live in the power of the Holy Spirit to bear fruit to the glory of God.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church. His body composed of all men, dead & living.
- God admonished His people to assemble together for worship, spiritual growth & encouragement.
- Jesus Christ will come again, personally, visibly & bodily.
Last Updated 2006 Campus Crusade for Christ Chapter @ Gallaudet University
This Website created by Jake Lowe
Feedbacks & Questions would be Greatly Appreciated